TOMATO BISQUE 5
Creamy bisque topped with balsamic glaze, crème fraiche and house-made croutons
PULLED PORK NACHOS 14
House- made tortilla chips topped with braised pork, cheddar jack cheese, black beans, Pico de Gallo, avocado tequila crema, and pickled jalapenos.
(Add sour cream – 1)
(Add guacamole – 2)
MEATLOAF SANDWICH 12
Home-made meatloaf, Swiss cheese, mixed greens, truffle mayo, and frizzled onions on a Portuguese roll. Served with fries and pickles.
FISH TACOS 12
Harp-battered cod, avocado, kimchi slaw, pickled red onions, avocado crema, Sriracha aioli and cilantro in flour tortillas. Served with house-made potato chips
Grilled Fish Tacos Served with a mixed green salad. 12
LOADED DUBLIN PIE 18
The real pie, Dublin-style! Slow-braised lamb with peas, carrots and sweet corn. Topped with creamy mashed potatoes and Irish cheddar cheese, served with Irish soda bread.
HOUSE-MADE MEATLOAF 17
A hearty mix of beef, pork and lamb with horseradish gravy served over mashed potatoes with green beans and frizzled onions.
ARUGULA & PEAR SALAD 12
Baby arugula, candied walnuts, tomatoes, pickled onions, gorgonzola cheese and pears. White balsamic vinaigrette.
MAC & CHEESE 13
Creamy cheese sauce tossed with pasta topped with seasoned breadcrumbs
Make it better with bacon add 1.5
Spicy it up with Buffalo Chicken 3
BEEF STROGANOFF 20
Pasta tossed with a creamy mushroom stroganoff sauce and braised short rib
SHORT RIB BURGER 17
Fresh ground beef grilled & topped with short rib, swiss cheese, pickled onions, mushrooms, arugula and truffle mayo on a toasted brioche bun
SOUTHWEST TURKEY BURGER 11
Cajun seasoned turkey burger on brioche roll topped with pepper jack cheese, fresh pico de gallo, jalapenos, avocado & chipotle aioli.
NY CHEESECAKE WITH BERRY SAUCE 7
COOKIE LAVE SUNDAE 11
Topped with vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce and baileys whipped cream.
Indoor* & Outdoor dining now available
The safety of our guests and staff remains our number one priority Please note a few important things as we welcome you back:
• To promote social distancing, tables are not seated adjacent to one another so that there are 6 feet between guests. We only seat parties of up to 8.
• Due to our limited seating, depending on the need for tables at peak times, we may require tables of two to restrict their visit to no longer than 90 minutes after their set reservation time or seating. Tables of 3-8 may stay for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
• Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves on-site, both on the floor and in the kitchen, at all times. Staff is monitored prior to the beginning of each shift for any COVID-19 symptoms.
• In accordance with government guidelines, we must ask that you wear masks when not seated at your table. If this is a concern, we hope you will join us at a later date.
• In addition to using disposable paper menus, we will provide single-use condiments.
• We use a sanitizer that is immediately effective at eliminating viruses. We use it frequently on high-touch surfaces and at tables between seatings.
• Sanitizer is available for your use.
• We have an extensive and frequently updated cleaning protocol. Our staff is well-informed and understands the importance of frequent proper handwashing and personal hygiene.
*25% capacity per state guidelines.