THAI PEANUT WINGS
Boneless, Gardein or on the bone. Tossed in a spicy peanut sauce and served with fresh lime and scallions. 13
Dipped in our own tempura batter, fried golden brown and drizzled with Sriracha aioli and sweet soy sauce. 12
ASIAN CHOPPED SALAD
Shredded chicken, Napa cabbage, Romaine, radicchio, carrots, scallions and cashews mixed with Asian mustard vinaigrette. Topped with fried wontons, cilantro, and lime. 13
Substitute: Shrimp +3, Salmon +9, Steak +5, Gardein +1
Fried or Grilled
Harp-battered cod, avocado, kimchi slaw, pickled red onions, avocado crema, Sriracha aioli and cilantro in flour tortillas. Served with crispy tortilla chips. 12
Indoor* & Outdoor dining now available
The safety of our guests and staff remains our number one priority Please note a few important things as we welcome you back:
• To promote social distancing, tables are not seated adjacent to one another so that there are 6 feet between guests. We only seat parties of up to 8.
• Due to our limited seating, depending on the need for tables at peak times, we may require tables of two to restrict their visit to no longer than 90 minutes after their set reservation time or seating. Tables of 3-8 may stay for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
• Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves on-site, both on the floor and in the kitchen, at all times. Staff is monitored prior to the beginning of each shift for any COVID-19 symptoms.
• In accordance with government guidelines, we must ask that you wear masks when not seated at your table. If this is a concern, we hope you will join us at a later date.
• In addition to using disposable paper menus, we will provide single-use condiments.
• We use a sanitizer that is immediately effective at eliminating viruses. We use it frequently on high-touch surfaces and at tables between seatings.
• Sanitizer is available for your use.
• We have an extensive and frequently updated cleaning protocol. Our staff is well-informed and understands the importance of frequent proper handwashing and personal hygiene.
*25% capacity per state guidelines.